Chased

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: Chased

Postby NotZQ on Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Is every body gonna do this now -> fvck :|
NotZQ

Re:

Postby okai on Fri May 20, 2011 11:41 pm

dazey wrote:never got chased in a while. but it shouldnt even bother me :) i do lots of sports :lol:

we like sportz and we dont care who knows!
okai

Postby TheWhat on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:20 pm

painted a spot a night ago came back the next day tagging with my mop and the past like 5 cars tht passed didnt do anything so my homie starts writing and a car honks its horn and slams its break and my homie looks to see what im doing and ive already started to book it so he follows me we turn around and this niggas turned sideways and driving his car in the mud and grass so me and my homie jump through prickley bushes and it hurt like f*ck but then we got on the tracks and took off and hid under a bridge we had hit earlier and he called the cops so we heard sirens and me and my homie sat for a second catching our breath so after like a minute we went through these bushes and we snuck through this parking lot and cut through the woods and we heard a train coming on the tracks and we wanted to go watch it pass but i wasnt goin back down there but i was thinking about how f*cked we woulda been if a train had started coming when we were on the tracks we woulda been trapped. my shoes kept falling off and when i got back home i had ticks on my arms from hiding in these woods haha lol. sorry to bump the thread too.. :|
TheWhat

Postby resk on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

out here... unless its vandal squad and you didnt bomb like f*ckin city hall police only chase u for a second... then they just go back to the car and patrol the area..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby TheWhat on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 pm

yea the cops patrolled for a good hour
TheWhat

Postby ASE1 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 pm

First time i ran i was 12... and i f*ckin got away. so there was this dumpster behind a store nd i just f*cking covered it, every side, with a mop. the cop rolls around the corner as im putting the sh*t away. hes in a car. i hav a bike. while he is turning his car around i get on my bike and book it. i had to get on the main street where i was f*ckin visible (plus i had a bright yellow bike), it super obvious that hes chasing me. i then turn onto a small street, get behind a house and hide. he sees my f*cking yellow bike and starts the siren. i get back on, and book it straight home. the next day my friend calls me : ey did u get away. ya. good cuz u owe me 2 grams of weed. :roll:
"well if i lie im in deep sh*t, if im honest im in deep sh*t... if i run im in deeper sh*t! i was doing graffiti sir"
ASE1

Postby AZMA on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 am

He was probably trying to arrest you for that potty mouth of yours.
AZMA
VIP

Postby AndersHolmvick on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:15 pm

so i go out bombing with backpack fullof every thin from a super soaker filled with paint to etch and slaps so first i go to hit a tag on a box truck with the super soaker and get that sh*t then walk down this bike path and see a nice wall so i cut the barb wire with my bolt cutters and run across the free way then do my work and chill and smoke a bowl then as im runing back across i see a car stop on the street in front of me and i hear "police freeze" and i dip across the freeway and have to dodge a car hop a barbed wire fence and start running through some construction site for a new apartment complex and chill there and i hear police radio say something like "this is where he crossed" then i remember that my friend lives in the apartments right over the wall so i luckily find a ladder so i can get over the wall so i get up and i try to pull up the ladder because its like a 10 foot drop on the other side and while im trying to pull up the ladder i fall off on my side and i get up and limp over to my friends house and knock on the door and no one answers and im like f*ck so i call my brother that just got his licences got up and drove over to where i was and when he got there i hopped in and he said where u bombing again cause i saw hella pigs over there and i said yeah but shut the f*ck up then he said alright give me sum cans and then i will so i gave him so half empty rustos with the ap female fats on them cause i had a bag of 100 at the house all i cared about was i wasnt sleeping in juvie.
8) 8)
Sun wrote:Wait in the bushes with a knife

graffer23 wrote:can u guys put differnet labels on packages just in case someone goes through my mail?

NeirOne wrote:How about you eat my asshole?
AndersHolmvick

Postby NeirOne on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 pm

you use a super soaker full of paint-_-
biz-one wrote:my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne

Postby AndersHolmvick on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 pm

yeah it shoots like 15 feet and i got one that runs on batteries

graffer23 wrote:can u guys put differnet labels on packages just in case someone goes through my mail?

AndersHolmvick

Postby Mindfux on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:08 am

AndersHolmvick wrote:so i go out bombing with backpack fullof every thin from a super soaker filled with paint to etch and slaps so first i go to hit a tag on a box truck with the super soaker and get that sh*t then walk down this bike path and see a nice wall so i cut the barb wire with my bolt cutters and run across the free way then do my work and chill and smoke a bowl then as im runing back across i see a car stop on the street in front of me and i hear "police freeze" and i dip across the freeway and have to dodge a car hop a barbed wire fence and start running through some construction site for a new apartment complex and chill there and i hear police radio say something like "this is where he crossed" then i remember that my friend lives in the apartments right over the wall so i luckily find a ladder so i can get over the wall so i get up and i try to pull up the ladder because its like a 10 foot drop on the other side and while im trying to pull up the ladder i fall off on my side and i get up and limp over to my friends house and knock on the door and no one answers and im like f*ck so i call my brother that just got his licences got up and drove over to where i was and when he got there i hopped in and he said where u bombing again cause i saw hella pigs over there and i said yeah but shut the f*ck up then he said alright give me sum cans and then i will so i gave him so half empty rustos with the ap female fats on them cause i had a bag of 100 at the house all i cared about was i wasnt sleeping in juvie.
8) 8)

kewl story brah

the cops will never notice the super soaker filled with paint..and what's this? etch?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mindfux
A smoov kid that'll run up in yo babys momma

Postby AndersHolmvick on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Etch cream it acid that eats into glass.

AndersHolmvick

Chased by the PIGZ

Postby STEPS on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:41 am

ME AND MY HOMIE HAD DITCHED SCHOOL TO GO PUT IN SOME WORK FOR THE KREW (WE HAD 5 CAN 2 PILOT MARKERS) WE ROLLED CITYZ TAGGIN ITZ ABOUT 1:30 BY KNOW WE HAD 1 CAN LEFT AND STOPED AT A WALL THAT WAS CLEAN WE STARTED TAGGIN, WHAT WE DIDNT KNOW SOME GUY LOADED ON !PCP! WAS RUNNING AROUND f*ckIN PEOPLE UP, WE WERE ALMOST DONE WITH THE CAN WHEN WE HEARD !!EL MONTE POLICE DEPARTMENT PUT YOU HAS UP AND DONT MOVE!! :shock: ME AND MY FRIEND TRUN AROUND AND SEEN 2 COP CARS BEHIND US, WE HAULED ASS RAN ABOUT 15-20 BLOCKS WE GOT AWAY BUY JUMPING FENCES AND RUNNING INTO BACK YARDS WE GOT TO THE HOMIES PAD sh*tTING IT WE CHILLED AND SMOKED THEN LAUGH ABOUT f*ck THA PIGGZ!!!! :twisted:

i move your post into the appropriate thread, try to post in already existing topics if your story fits with the subject of that thread -g
FREE *SMOKS*
STEPS

Re: Chased by the PIGZ

Postby resk on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:40 pm

ingles por favor
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:09 am

not a crazy story but i had a can of red molotow in my belt and i was going to finish a rip mural for my dad that i ran out of paint on; and i round the corner and theres a cop just sitting there, and i have to pass him. so i decide that ill just walk by like its all cool. while im walking by, he rolls down his window and says "son what do you have in your belt?" and then i ran down the street and he followed me until i got onto a small bike path where his car couldt go, and dumped the can there and ran home
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby NeirOne on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Whyd you put it in your belt?
biz-one wrote:my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne

Postby godless on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm

you don't carry cans tucked into your waistband, under your belt
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby Curb Stomp on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Why did you run? You didn't do anything illegal.
SprayitdontsayiT wrote:I like licking out men's butthole's like butter.
Curb Stomp

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 pm

in my belt cuz i didnt hav a backpack,, and i ran because im a minor and where i live there is a $550 fine for carrying a can of spray paint.
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
biz-one wrote:Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby NeirOne on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Regardless I woulda stuck it down my pants...
NeirOne

PreviousNext

Return to CRAZY STORIES