caught by teacher

We live our art. And we have the scars to prove it!

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

caught by teacher

Postby sopro on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 pm

me and 2 freinds were hitin up the abandind high school(it was moved to months ago)the friggen grade 11 techer shows :evil: up and starts lecturing us ( i wasent listning all i was thinking was do i run or wait and then run i picked choise two) but he got pics of us as we ran it was weird cuase he hade a desil truck and we dident hear it come up i nearly puked i was so scared but the nxt year+ 2 months is gunna be rlly awkword to be in his class :( + the school might charge us :x i hope it wont be alot cuas first offence + im fifteen
sopro

Re: caught by teacher

Postby resk630 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
www.myspace.com/worduphiphop
SCOE wrote:yo resk, wanna have a slumber party?

BAVER wrote:What the f*ck? Does getting heated about whites make you literate?

oaktownshine wrote:aint no niggas on this planet earth that listen to that.
resk630

Postby godless on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 pm

wow dude, that is probablly the best "busted" story i've ever read, no bullsh*t. but this forum ain't real big on ppl making new topics, especially ones that have already been made before. goto the "new peeps" introduction thread, say hi, and just read some sh*t around here before you start making new topics.
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby ClickClack on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 pm

sopro wrote:me and 2 freinds were hitin up the abandind high school(it was moved to months ago)the friggen grade 11 techer shows :evil: up and starts lecturing us ( i wasent listning all i was thinking was do i run or wait and then run i picked choise two) but he got pics of us as we ran it was weird cuase he hade a desil truck and we dident hear it come up i nearly puked i was so scared but the nxt year+ 2 months is gunna be rlly awkword to be in his class :( + the school might charge us :x i hope it wont be alot cuas first offence + im fifteen

FACEPALM

ARMNhammer wrote: But thats Seattle Not a lot of places roll like us.
ClickClack

Postby sopro on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

+ somone else might be charging us cuz my freinds with no graff skills ( theY watch waaay to much trailer park boy) taged a giant d*ck with someone he knows riding it and put the guys name below once i know for sure im getting charged ill post my peice
sopro

Postby godless on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 pm

that still doesn't make this topic ok, it just means that you run around with a bunch of f*cktards.
ARMNhammer wrote:i come from a long line of bosses
godless
VIP

Postby sopro on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 pm

oh srry i ddnt post this in in an existing post i ddnt know i was suposed to put it in a exitsting post
sopro

Return to CRAZY STORIES