caps

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Postby Sun on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 am

Preferably higher pressure cans like most tall cans, just any 400ml probably wouldn't be as fat
A nice sunny day to go bombin'.
[quote="Grover"]Blame me
Sun

Postby biz-one on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:29 am

hmm... ok, i see.
and if you wanted to make a can have higher pressure, all you need is 2 needle caps, a full can, and an empty can with pressure... lol
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby sully654 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:05 pm

k....how r u gana get a can with no paint but with pressure?
sully654

Postby Sun on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Or just turn it upside down for pressure only
A nice sunny day to go bombin'.
[quote="Grover"]Blame me
Sun

Postby biz-one on Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:10 am

[quote="sully654"]k....how r u gana get a can with no paint but with pressure?

are you serious?
use up the paint. havnt you ever had an empty can, and then when you press the cap, it sounds like its spraying but theres no paint.

thats called "pressure"
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby Grover on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:14 am

[quote="biz-one"]hmm... ok, i see.
and if you wanted to make a can have higher pressure, all you need is 2 needle caps, a full can, and an empty can with pressure... lol

No, use Sun's method. Heat the can, flip it over, and push the pressure into an upright can. Good to go. The can giving (the pressure only can) needs to be heated. The can receiving (the can needing pressure) needs to be left in the freezer for a while. Do not use boiling water to heat a can, warm/hot tap water for a minute or two works fine.

Turning a can over to release pressure should also be noted as a means to clean your caps out when finished. That way you won't have paint drying in there and clogging up your Ultra Moon Supreme Skinny 12 that you spent $1.25 on.

Hot and cold are the best methods to increase/decrease pressure.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Grover

Postby rskm1r on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 am

[quote="Eastern Bloc"]Official guide to refilling mtn mircos:

Supplies needed:
1 - Empty Micro can
1 - Full can of your favorite color
2 - Needle caps or 1 mixing cap set
1 - Bowl of warm water

1. Stick the micro can into your fridge. Watch the clock. It only needs to be in there for 10-15 minutes. Make sure that the can is empty of paint. It can spray air, but make sure there's no paint coming out.

2. Stick the full can into the bowl of warm water for 5-10 minutes. Make sure the bowl is half full. Any more water and it will spill when you put your can in there. Also, make sure its not too hot. If you can stick your finger in it, its warm enough. DONT stick the can in boiling water! Warm tap water is fine to use.

3. Get the micro can out of the fridge and the full can out of the warm water. Place the Needle caps on each can. Take the straw out of one of them, so you will have two caps and one connecting straw.

4. Flip the micro can upside down so the cap is facing the floor. Connect the straw to the other can.

5. Press and hold down on both caps to transfer the paint. You should see paint moving towards the micro can in the straw. This part can take a while. It took us about 5 minutes of transferring before it was full.

6. Take the cap off of the micro can. Shake it up real good. Does it feel full? You can always transfer more if it needs it.

7. Test it.

samething?
rskm1r

Postby biz-one on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:29 am

yeah, just like mixing paint, i got that part grover, i mean alot of people keep a dead can or two around to clean out caps so you dont use up pressure in your good cans, i was saying do it like that... or would it just fill the empty can up??

biz-one

Postby rskm1r on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 pm

why are the german outlines more than the ny fats,ny outlines,rustos? are they hard to comeby?
rskm1r

Postby Soiled on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Very.
Soiled
VIP

Postby rskm1r on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:38 pm

quick click mcgee! that was fast soiled..thanks.
rskm1r

Postby biz-one on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:12 pm

[quote="rskm1r"]why are the german outlines more than the ny fats,ny outlines,rustos? are they hard to comeby?

ny caps, and rusto caps are male caps, there good caps and all, but euro caps are more comfortable normally.
plus most of them are made in other countrys, so they have to ship along way, so AP has to jack there prices up like 10 cents.
but its cool though, AP is still better than... any other place.
Last edited by biz-one on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biz-one

Postby Soiled on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Haha, FAIL.
All Caps AP Carries Are Male.
Female Caps Apear On New Painter's Touch Etc.
Soiled
VIP

Postby biz-one on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:17 pm

i meant euro caps... sorry, i get them mixed up alot, i thaught that they were considered female caps... idk, fail on my part.

biz-one

Postby Soiled on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:34 pm

[quote="biz-one"]fail on my part.
Make This Your Sig.
Soiled
VIP

Postby biz-one on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:49 pm

[quote="Soiled"][quote="biz-one"]fail on my part.
Make This Your Sig.

im not that much of a fail, i was trying to help him out.
and i dont fail 24/7 either.

biz-one

Postby SINKER~>GDGG! on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:28 am

any one know if there are fat caps for rusto that are the same design as pink dots. i HATE the way rusto fats and all those styles feel on my finger, they kill (yeah im a pussy, so what)

i dont like using pink dots on my rustoleum cuz it leaks paint. and i dont want to lose half my can just cuz it leaks.

i hope i made my statement/question easy to understand.. haha

help a brotha out?
Get creative
SINKER~>GDGG!

Postby GABEMEDS on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 am

[quote="biz-one"] i dont fail 24/7 either.

thats debatable.
[quote="mark'emup"]No matter what your mother says, you are worth a sh*t.

[quote="dotdotdot"]gabe is the god of the internet.

WELCOME BACK ZOMBIE AZMA
GABEMEDS
VIP

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 am

[quote="GABEMEDS"][quote="biz-one"] i dont fail 24/7 either.

thats debatable.

biz i know you mean well,but there are alot of time here you really think you know what ur talking about but you end up looking dumb as sh*t..dont post advice unless you know ur right 100 percent from experience!!
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby TASK on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 pm

[quote="rskm1r"][quote="Soiled"][quote="ARMNhammer"]NY fat on Molotow. Not too big not to small. its just Riiiiiight.
I Heard You Say this A While Back, Tried It, And Fell In Love.

i just came...the best cap ever on belton.my opinion.

a lil heavy... defineately for bombing.
TASK
at hand

PreviousNext

Return to SKILL SWAP