ART PROJECTS

Post your best. And talk about technique

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby ReSeB on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:26 pm

hah thanks man.
Image
User avatar
ReSeB
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:27 pm

yeah definitley incorporate that
vice wrote:dude, don't listen to Yetsio.

t-pain wrote:
User avatar
ARMNhammer
VIP
 
Posts: 4183
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: your moms house

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby ReSeB on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm

ARMNhammer wrote:yeah definitley incorporate that


it looks dope with some pink ghetto krink in a mopdude.
ima go bombin this weekend and ill post pics
Image
User avatar
ReSeB
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby ARMNhammer on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm

do dat big dawg
vice wrote:dude, don't listen to Yetsio.

t-pain wrote:
User avatar
ARMNhammer
VIP
 
Posts: 4183
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: your moms house

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby setro on Tue May 04, 2010 2:25 pm

im newtro the forum and to graffiti but what you did looks cool i did one my cuzzin but didnt stay as good

http://www.glamylooks.com
setro
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby Yetsio on Sun May 09, 2010 9:01 am

Image
Image
vice wrote:It was like my cock and balls got hadoukened by a f*cking Altoid.

F*ck.
User avatar
Yetsio
 
Posts: 3991
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Location: Long Island

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby ReSeB on Sun May 09, 2010 1:30 pm

setro wrote:im newtro the forum and to graffiti but what you did looks cool i did one my cuzzin but didnt stay as good

http://www.glamylooks.com


cop?
Image
User avatar
ReSeB
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby BAVER on Sun May 09, 2010 5:12 pm

ReSeB wrote:cop?

Queer?
cyberize wrote:what crawl up your ass? nigga
User avatar
BAVER
VIP
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby Ikarus on Mon May 10, 2010 2:06 am

BAVER wrote:
ReSeB wrote:cop?

Queer?

Wetback?
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby A Rock on Mon May 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Ikarus wrote:
BAVER wrote:
ReSeB wrote:cop?

Queer?

Wetback?

BAVER wrote:Queer?
vice wrote:And since you have no f*ckin' clue, I'll go ahead and let you know A ROCK IS COMPLETELY F*CKING WITH YOU.
A Rock
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby Yetsio on Mon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Crits?
vice wrote:It was like my cock and balls got hadoukened by a f*cking Altoid.

F*ck.
User avatar
Yetsio
 
Posts: 3991
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Location: Long Island

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby Ikarus on Mon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

A Rock wrote:
Ikarus wrote:
BAVER wrote:
ReSeB wrote:cop?

Queer?

Wetback?

BAVER wrote:Queer?

Able to think for yourself?
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby Ikarus on Mon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Yetsio wrote:Crits?

try your hand at music.
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby BAVER on Mon May 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Ikarus wrote:
BAVER wrote:
ReSeB wrote:cop?

Queer?

Wetback?

I'm finna beat you straight.
No Homo x83492642092130
cyberize wrote:what crawl up your ass? nigga
User avatar
BAVER
VIP
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby Ikarus on Mon May 10, 2010 6:30 pm

BAVER wrote:
Ikarus wrote:
BAVER wrote:
ReSeB wrote:cop?

Queer?

Wetback?

I'm finna beat you straight.
No Homo x83492642092130

I didn't know they had started to teach your kind numbers that big yet. you must be ahead of the curve.
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby BAVER on Mon May 10, 2010 7:08 pm

They did. It's cool mane, you're just confused.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING
cyberize wrote:what crawl up your ass? nigga
User avatar
BAVER
VIP
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby Ikarus on Mon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm

BAVER wrote:They did. It's cool mane, you're just confused.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING

sorry. not zingy enough, although I see where you were trying to go with that one.
AP FAT SQUAD GREEK BASTARD LEFTENANT!
User avatar
Ikarus
VIP
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: toe-toe-fiy

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby BAVER on Mon May 10, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm ikaaaaaaaarus and i'm smarter than you because im going to colllllllllllllllllege.
cyberize wrote:what crawl up your ass? nigga
User avatar
BAVER
VIP
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby resk630 on Mon May 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Yetsio wrote:Image
Image

idunno what is up with clay model it doesnt look good to me... but the canas is really really cool...
and yea bave ikky is like that.
www.myspace.com/worduphiphop
SCOE wrote:yo resk, wanna have a slumber party?


BAVER wrote:What the f*ck? Does getting heated about whites make you literate?

oaktownshine wrote:aint no niggas on this planet earth that listen to that.
User avatar
resk630
 
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:59 am

Re: ART PROJECTS

Postby A Rock on Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm

The canvas is what people do in 5 mins with cans.
vice wrote:And since you have no f*ckin' clue, I'll go ahead and let you know A ROCK IS COMPLETELY F*CKING WITH YOU.
A Rock
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to BLACK BOOK FORUM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

cron