All Throwies

If its graff and on a wall. Then Its in here....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
This Art Primo Forum is sponsored by The Fame Game Clothing Company
Please support our fine sponsors

Postby (cirus)*mwck* on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:52 pm

on top it says cirus*tonec*mwc*
the throw ups say MW
Live By The Krylon.Die By The Krylon
(cirus)*mwck*

Postby (cirus)*mwck* on Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:09 pm

I dunno but you coulda put that on the streets!!!!

i dont live like in a city or whatever so i aint really got no where to hit up
Live By The Krylon.Die By The Krylon
(cirus)*mwck*

Postby stack|one on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:24 pm

evertime you masturbate god kills a cat
stack|one

Postby Define on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:23 pm

omg u bike to spots too!! so do i.

ok work in the blackbook b4 you go and waste paint. sorry.

ok let me explain why this didnt have to look as sh*tty as it does.

ok so my fancy smancy montana was great. but my can of black montana nitro was so f*cked up. ok so the cap wouldnt fit on it, and yet it was the cap that came on it!!!! it was a a bannana skinny and it should have worked. so i tried another cap, didnt work, so i stuck on the skinny and smashed it down. now i had the can spraying continuesly and for a couple minutes i was helpless. so i threw the can and it stopped.

long story short, the can was f*cked up, it would take a lot of force to make the paint come out, then when u would let of the cap it would spray for another 2 seconds. oh well. i know i can do better...

crits? comments?
-Define Misfit
Define

Postby stack|one on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Define wrote:omg u bike to spots too!! so do i.

ok so my fancy smancy montana was great. but my can of black montana nitro was so f*cked up. ok so the cap wouldnt fit on it, and yet it was the cap that came on it!!!! it was a a bannana skinny and it should have worked. so i tried another cap, didnt work, so i stuck on the skinny and smashed it down. now i had the can spraying continuesly and for a couple minutes i was helpless. so i threw the can and it stopped.

long story short, the can was f*cked up, it would take a lot of force to make the paint come out, then when u would let of the cap it would spray for another 2 seconds. oh well. i know i can do better...

crits? comments?

first of regarding mine...its a throwie it dont got to look good
second of all i did that in like 2 mins, prolly les
and third off how am i wasting paint...and go check my other stuff in the blackbook section...i think im pretty good

but yea urs is dope man
evertime you masturbate god kills a cat
stack|one

Postby Grover on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 pm

stack|one wrote:
Define wrote:omg u bike to spots too!! so do i.

crits? comments?

first of regarding mine...its a throwie it dont got to look good
second of all i did that in like 2 mins, prolly les
and third off how am i wasting paint...and go check my other stuff in the blackbook section...i think im pretty good

but yea urs is dope man

This is not me taking sides, this is just out of frustration.

Throwies, if done right, look sick as f*ck. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_RqMQyBAIw the KeepSix blue bomb towards the beginning of this video, for an example of time and skill.) And yeah, it does have to look good, otherwise it is just wasted paint and an eyesore.

If a bomb only takes you 2 minutes, which it should (even 30 seconds) then you need to learn can control. There's nothing wrong with practicing a bomb over and over again. Every stroke of the can should be wired into your brain so that it only takes half a minute to make the tightest thing anyone has seen.

I'm just gonna tell you right now, that you're not that good. This isn't a diss, it's just a reality check. Your pieces lack, and I haven't seen a straight letter from you. You jumped right into piecing with no regard for what it takes to make good letters. You have potential, just like a lot of people on this forum, but you need to sit down and start from the beginning. I think you could make some really good sh*t, especially after seeing your recent piece in the bbook section, but again, your pieces are lacking that letter structure that they could really use.

This isn't just advice for you, but all of the new writer's on this site. Every writer starts out the same way, with that urge to just start piecing immediately, which will get you nowhere. Please, I beg of you, just sit down, copy some letters off cereal boxes, and take sh*t slow. No one is the tightest writer right off the bat, just like anything you have to practice, practice, practice.

Define: Why are you bombing with Montana?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Grover

Postby Define on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:19 pm

cuz its fun and cheap for me. i pay nothing. :D
-Define Misfit
Define

Postby GIA on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Define wrote:cuz its fun and cheap for me. i pay nothing. :D

How is this?
GIA

Postby GIA on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:37 pm

I don't get "letter structure". How do you know if you do or don't have it?
GIA

Postby Define on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:42 pm

GIA wrote:
Define wrote:cuz its fun and cheap for me. i pay nothing. :D

How is this?

my dirty little secret..... :lol:

as for letter structure (which is super important even i dont have it) it takes time and practice. its basically knowing how the letter works and how to form it.
-Define Misfit
Define

Postby TASK on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:20 pm

GIA wrote:I don't get "letter structure". How do you know if you do or don't have it?

not saying i do or dont have it, but ive had moments of realization where i was like "oh! thats why its done this way".

your not gonna come up with groundbreaking sh*t without learning styles that have already been done.

i keep wanting to say style when explaining letter structure.

letter structure: (adj) descibes the basic methods of how letters are graphically configured, of which are the building blocks of style :?: :lol: :?:

you'll get it
TASK
at hand

Postby Cose on Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:15 am

It's hard to explain. But, letter structure is what makes a letter a letter. Accentuating certain areas of the the letter so it is kept legible. Learning block letters help you learn proper letter structure because it teaches you the absolute basics of a letter. AKA the generic, legible letter. From there you add style.

as for stack one. The reason your throw looks bad is because it's not very legible. An example of this is that I see absolutely no difference between the T and the C. Start of with incredibly generic bubble letters and work up from there. You're trying too hard by adding random squiggles of lines. Keep it simple at first.
o and using the 2 minute excuse is weak. All throwup's should take around that amount of time.
Cose

Postby Memory One on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:11 am

Nice Define! You'll get better man!
ASKR.SOKE.LIES.FULA.ROGUE

DROPPING KNOWLEDGE
Memory One

Postby AYZEE on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:40 pm

good tips up there, im gonna take it into consideraion for myself, :wink:
New Name is SkuBa. NOT AYZEE
AYZEE

Postby Define on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:38 pm

crits?
-Define Misfit
Define

Postby AYZEE on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:51 pm

1st one looks real legit :lol:
New Name is SkuBa. NOT AYZEE
AYZEE

Postby ABEK on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm

haha dame you got some hella nice spots. i never thought about hitting up the beach area
!freestyle rolling!
ABEK

Postby GIA on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:54 pm

1st one looks photoshop'd but still good. Throwies are on point.
GIA

Postby Define on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:12 pm

GIA wrote:1st one looks photoshop'd but still good. Throwies are on point.

no photoshop there buddy. it probably looks weird cuz the outline is chrome not white if you were thinking that.
-Define Misfit
Define

Postby GIA on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Define wrote:
GIA wrote:1st one looks photoshop'd but still good. Throwies are on point.

no photoshop there buddy. it probably looks weird cuz the outline is chrome not white if you were thinking that.

Ya, that makes sense.
GIA

PreviousNext

Return to CONCRETE JUNGLE