accidently deleted: SCAMS ETC Reposted...Very imprtant!!!

general graffiti news,discussion etc....

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

How parinoid Is armn hammer?

He has a plate in his head that picks up CIA satalite transmissions
13%
he is just a little high
31%
he is on the FBI watch list
8%
he lives in the woods like the unibomber
9%
He keeps his toenails and scabs in a box because he doesnt want anyone to get his DNA
38%

Total votes : 89

accidently deleted: SCAMS ETC Reposted...Very imprtant!!!

Postby ARMNhammer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:22 pm

Hey guys...and gal

I know that a lot of you have special tricks scams and whatnot and want to share them. But posting them online is a really bad idea. Even if you saw it somewhere else online doesn't mean its ok to perpetuate it. One of the best things about these tricks is keeping them secret so the spots don't get blown. I know it seems like a good idea to share this info. But if you have been doing this for a while then you know what its like to loose good hooks and rack spots because some dumb kid came in and did it wrong and the store got wise to it. Its even more important nowadays because some of the best rack and scam spots from years past are blown and word is spreading amongst retailers to be wary. and the exact reason is because of posts like some of the ones I have seen and deleted here. So if you got something good..keep it a secret amongst your close homies. And even if it seems like common knowledge do your part by not perpetuating the info...because there could be someone somewhere who is about to get their hook ruined by unnecessary chatter...One of the first things I learned when i started painting in the early nineties was this. My teacher told me to "keep a mass murder mentality about what you do" it makes sense. and it keeps things safe..
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby narcoze on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:46 pm

what happened to the thread?
narcoze

Postby ARMNhammer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:53 pm

sorry

I pulled a real boner and accidentally deleted the original one.
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby narcoze on Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:27 pm

ARMNhammer wrote:sorry

oh well mistakes happen.
narcoze

Postby Grover on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Ew, put that away.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Grover

Postby undr on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:29 am

"Like Cartwright, Officer Randy Campbell of the California Highway Patrol had tried the usual means of catching a criminal before turning to the Net.

For two years Campbell had been after a graffiti artist who signed his work "G.K.A.E." The tagger's work was displayed on brick buildings and freeway signs all over Southern California, even though the signs were surrounded with razor wire. Campbell, coordinator for the graffiti task force in the state's southern division in Torrance, Calif., says graffiti artists cost the state $200 million a year in cleanup bills. G.K.A.E. was particularly elusive, but Campbell eventually learned that the tagger was a man named Tim Badalucco, whereabouts unknown.

The breakthrough came when Campbell discovered that many taggers set up Web sites to display pictures of their graffiti. "When I download pictures of graffiti, along with an artist's name from the Internet, evidence is literally handed to me on a silver platter," Campbell says.

But more important, the Net helped Campbell figure out where to find Badalucco. Through a newsgroup for graffiti artists, Campbell learned that Badalucco had moved on to Seattle, and he notified the police there. Soon the Seattle cops started noticing G.K.A.E.-signed scrawlings. A lucky beat officer in his squad car caught Badalucco red-handed at a wall, spray paint in hand, signing his moniker to his artwork on a wooden fence at a construction site. Campbell filed for extradition and handed over the downloaded evidence to prosecutors. Badalucco was convicted of felony vandalism.

Campbell has also set up a cops-only Web site that allows officers to log on and see samples of other infamous graffiti taggers who may be on the lam."

pics=you getting f*cked...as this proves. cops do come on to forums like this
undr

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:46 pm

bump!
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby SCOE on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:36 pm

is that why this thread is a 'sticky'?
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby late_again on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:10 am

SCOE wrote:

is that why this thread is a 'sticky'?

no, its a Stickey b/c they stay at the top of the page. That way two years from now itll still be the first topic of this thread.
I'm At Where Your Sister Went.
late_again

Postby SCOE on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:58 pm

suuureee...
haha i get it now..
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby /// on Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:29 pm

in the dollar cans forum it said i posted something about racking that i didnt say, and someone got really pissed, now i know why
they call me bragmaster oner whats for lunner
///

Postby GIA on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:06 pm

undr wrote:

Im pretty sure I don't have a personal cop that made it their duty to catch my ass. This probably goes for most of the writers on here along with the fact that theres probably noone on here considered to be an "infamous graffiti tagger" that would be listed on their site.
GIA

Postby AYZEE on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:33 pm

my bad everyone,..... :oops:
New Name is SkuBa. NOT AYZEE
AYZEE

Postby SKi on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:52 pm

undr wrote:"Like Cartwright, Officer Randy Campbell of the California Highway Patrol had tried the usual means of catching a criminal before turning to the Net.

For two years Campbell had been after a graffiti artist who signed his work "G.K.A.E." The tagger's work was displayed on brick buildings and freeway signs all over Southern California, even though the signs were surrounded with razor wire. Campbell, coordinator for the graffiti task force in the state's southern division in Torrance, Calif., says graffiti artists cost the state $200 million a year in cleanup bills. G.K.A.E. was particularly elusive, but Campbell eventually learned that the tagger was a man named Tim Badalucco, whereabouts unknown.

The breakthrough came when Campbell discovered that many taggers set up Web sites to display pictures of their graffiti. "When I download pictures of graffiti, along with an artist's name from the Internet, evidence is literally handed to me on a silver platter," Campbell says.

But more important, the Net helped Campbell figure out where to find Badalucco. Through a newsgroup for graffiti artists, Campbell learned that Badalucco had moved on to Seattle, and he notified the police there. Soon the Seattle cops started noticing G.K.A.E.-signed scrawlings. A lucky beat officer in his squad car caught Badalucco red-handed at a wall, spray paint in hand, signing his moniker to his artwork on a wooden fence at a construction site. Campbell filed for extradition and handed over the downloaded evidence to prosecutors. Badalucco was convicted of felony vandalism.

Campbell has also set up a cops-only Web site that allows officers to log on and see samples of other infamous graffiti taggers who may be on the lam."

AKA DOTDOTDOT lol
SKi

Postby Fable... on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:56 pm

i know a real d-bag of a cop named campbell but i dont think its the same person
Fahout-Mist wrote:knowing fable, which i dont, his dads probably a multi-billionaire, outer-space cowboy, bullrider, and van gogh.
Fable...
VIP

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:10 pm

no he is right,posting pics on here and claiming the sh*t can and might be used against you..gia is right,none of us are infamous,but dont let that fool you into thinking that local cops wont go online and look for local pieces in there area and then investagate...just becarefull,and for hevens sake STOP TALKING ABOUT UR DIRT ONLINE!! infact,there were 2 small time writers that posted there work on you tube, and youtube gave the info to police and they were arrested..they were on the video doing a train,they were identified by there cloths they were wearing in the video,and there fingerprints on the train..be carefull,if yall think im jokeing then go ahead and tell everyone about ur sh*t.....if you want to show off ur pics,just dont say you did them,or throw them in with a few you didnt do that arent even in ur area...do stuff like that to throw them off...good luck everyone
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby dazey on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:00 pm

yeah im REAL careful when i have gone out i wear gloves and wear a sweat suit inside out so i dont get paint on my clothes. (im still new havent gone out to much so im still real nervous)

and if you think i shouldnt have told you that tell me and ill delete it. :)
its art NOT vandilism
dazey

Postby XbongwaterX on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:36 am

sh*ts always seemed like common sense to me.

DONT BLOW UP SPOTS!!!
XbongwaterX
VIP

Postby ARMNhammer on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:43 pm

word to that!
ARMNhammer
VIP

Postby beju on Wed May 07, 2008 5:40 pm

just do some pedo-baiting if your looking for cash. theyll jump on the idea of paying money for a little girl to buy a new webcam...
beju

Next

Return to WHATS GOOD?