Be Careful

discuss the phenomena that is graffiti and how it relates to the law and our modern society

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: Be Careful

Postby sully654 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 pm

thats why i took it lol. it is a verry useful class. and my teacher is awsome, so its prolly my favoriate class im taking.
Duke EeLLington wrote:Smash Ink gives head it's so good.


BONE BRIGADE ALL DAY ERRRRRR DAY

BF9K2.0=captin planet,animosity,captin mcmillen,charizard,caterpie,pope,jamal smith
User avatar
sully654
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Re: Be Careful

Postby Fahout-Mist on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm

sully654 wrote:thats why i took it lol. it is a verry useful class. and my teacher is awsome, so its prolly my favoriate class im taking.

hot?
icametopaint wrote:Im better then you, and half the forum.
AZMA wrote:He's like Silon, but without the funny and actual talent.



Silon wrote:the only throw ive ever seen from you looked like someone stuck a marker in their dick and did a hands free throwup
Fahout-Mist
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 am
Location: kickin it with yo girl

Re: Be Careful

Postby biz-one on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:06 am

sully654 wrote: and my teacher is awsome,

if she is anything less than this, i am afraid she is not awesome.

Image

69x2=FUN :lol:
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
User avatar
biz-one
VIP
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Midwest

Re: Be Careful

Postby MBardz on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:33 pm

biz-one wrote:
sully654 wrote: and my teacher is awsome,

if she is anything less than this, i am afraid she is not awesome.

Image

69x2=FUN :lol:

e=mc vagina
T.O.N.J. I'M THE TALK OF NEW JERZ
CRISEDETBNK wrote:I wish i could climb my mom like that!
haptik wrote:im pretty sure i can drink bro.
BAVER wrote:Typical 425 hyphy thizz wigger
Tesa wrote:i wish i knew how to quit you

APFS STILL F.A.T.
User avatar
MBardz
VIP
 
Posts: 13444
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: 36 Chambers [732]

Re: Be Careful

Postby GAMERONE on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 am

fourtwofive wrote:well a little while back i got pulled over and after awhile the cop says "ive seen you on camera at wallmart buying paint, what was that for?" and i did go up to wall mart and switch labels but supposivly when people underage buy paint at wallmart they show the videos to the cops so they can see our faces and how much paint we get and sh*t.
anyone else had this happen?
yes...... :cry: :cry:
Im a Derp.
GAMERONE
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: The yards..

Re: Be Careful

Postby Derby on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 am

How many dead threads are you going to bump?
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.



Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
User avatar
Derby
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 am
Location: thr33 on3 third

Re: Be Careful

Postby sinus on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 am

all of them untill there are no more old threads. duh!
sinus
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Be Careful

Postby GAMERONE on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 am

sinus wrote:all of them untill there are no more old threads. duh!
yup wat r the none dead threads then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im a Derp.
GAMERONE
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: The yards..

Re: Be Careful

Postby Derby on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 am

Im going to find you and shoot you!
vice wrote:Actually I'm really high and I don't know how to explain the science of what I'm trying to say, but I swear I know what I'm talking about.

Gettinup wrote:I love this kid, In a gay way.



Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
User avatar
Derby
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 am
Location: thr33 on3 third

Re: Be Careful

Postby GAMERONE on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 am

Derby wrote:Im going to find you and shoot you!
i live at ur moms house lol this is the last bumped thread then :x :x :x
Im a Derp.
GAMERONE
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: The yards..

Re:

Postby MistahAROS on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 am

fourtwofive wrote:at the walmart in everett you can buy rusto and colorplace but you cant buy krylon? makes no sence i know but thats just the way it goes.

man they found like 17 pounds of bud behind there
User avatar
MistahAROS
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am
Location: the floor of a dirty bathroom

Re:

Postby MistahAROS on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:39 am

fourtwofive wrote:at the walmart in everett you can buy rusto and colorplace but you cant buy krylon? makes no sence i know but thats just the way it goes.

man they found like 17 pounds of bud behind there
User avatar
MistahAROS
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am
Location: the floor of a dirty bathroom

Re: Be Careful

Postby ClickClack on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:07 am

bullsh*t
Image

ARMNhammer wrote: But thats Seattle Not a lot of places roll like us.
User avatar
ClickClack
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:34 pm
Location: Over Yonder

Re: Be Careful

Postby MistahAROS on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:51 pm

ClickClack wrote:bullsh*t

man ur always trippin on dumb sh*t lol learn the facts nignog!
User avatar
MistahAROS
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 am
Location: the floor of a dirty bathroom

Re: Be Careful

Postby ClickClack on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm

dude 17 pounds? if u found that u would still have some prolly
Image

ARMNhammer wrote: But thats Seattle Not a lot of places roll like us.
User avatar
ClickClack
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:34 pm
Location: Over Yonder

Re: Be Careful

Postby redsan66 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi,
Yes i really like this ,this is a good place for hotels booking.
----------------
smokeless cigarettes
Last edited by redsan66 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
redsan66
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Re: Be Careful

Postby resk on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 pm

redsan66 wrote:hi,
friends be careful
i am new here.

thanks

welcome, & dont bump old threads...
but since he did.. theres no age restriction to buy paint out there? we gotta be 18.
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
User avatar
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.
 
Posts: 3919
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Re: Be Careful

Postby ASE1 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Heres how not to get caught racking or bombing: wear rlly nerdy sh*t. or just dont look shady. when i go bombing or racking i look either like a runner or a nerd. last time racking i wore sports pants, runnning shoes, a running jacket and a sweatshirt. wen i go bombing at nite, i look like a nerd. last time i had a button up shirt, a sweater, slacks, and black shoes. Thiis works! once the cops stopped me and asked what i was doing... i had all my nerdy sh*t and a IBM messenger bag full of cans. i told him that i was at a friends house studying for my biology test on monday. he said ok, get home, and drove off. didnt even search me.
"well if i lie im in deep sh*t, if im honest im in deep sh*t... if i run im in deeper sh*t! i was doing graffiti sir"
ASE1
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Re: Be Careful

Postby biz-one on Sat May 05, 2012 1:51 pm

I hope there's a sequel story to that of when you walked into Compton at 2 AM painting graffiti dressed like a nerd and got brutally gang raped or something
godless wrote:this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

Coffee wrote:I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
User avatar
biz-one
VIP
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Midwest

Re: Be Careful

Postby auster138 on Sat May 05, 2012 2:29 pm

That is actually the only possible outcome.
Image
auster138
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to GRAFFITI,THE LAW,AND THE PUBLIC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests