**CONTEST** Design My Bike's Logo NOW!!1

Post your best. And talk about technique

Moderators: ARMNhammer, Soiled, vice, Duke EeLLington, FFarg, MaC2o6

Re: **CONTEST** Design My Bike's Logo NOW!!1

Postby AZMA on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:24 am

I don't know why you'd expect anyone to rush an entry for an unspecified mystery prize anyways. Of course you'll get more entrants on another forum when you actually tell them the prize. I am sorry I forgot about this when I said I'd do it, I've been busy lately so I can't find the time to really sit down and get this done. If I do end up doing it I'll email you.
AZMA
VIP

Postby KingKongDong on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 am

Eh, just figured with all of the activity in the more pointless battle threads, that people would knock this out pretty quick, I thought a month was more than enough time but I could be wrong. I didn't emphasize on the prize a lot because I figured any prize at all would be a change for this forum, an order from AP seemed suitable, but to be honest I was just going to ask the winner what they wanted and pretty much get it, could have been a money transfer to their paypal for all I care really. I wanted this to work out here, this is the forum I frequent, my expectations were a bit high I suppose. The email is open for anyone who wants to participate still, and sorry if I offended any mods or members that actually contribute to the forum.
KingKongDong

Postby Fhqwaghads on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm

I am offended. I will design oyur bike logos upon arrival of a 10 pack of molotow, or 50 dollars to my paypal. kthx
Fhqwaghads

Postby KingKongDong on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm

That's okay with me, you were in no way included in the group of people I was trying not to offend. You are still welcome in the contest though...
KingKongDong

Postby Fhqwaghads on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:26 pm

thats hurtful bro. What did I ever do to you? your the one coming in here slandering our good names. All im trying to do is get some cash before I design the new logo for your huffy
Fhqwaghads

Postby two_rich619 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Man, if you were offended by KKD's comments then your not worth a sh*t of a writer. Grow the f*ck up. One of the Mods vouched for the dude, thats enough cred for me. KKD...my bad. Life is busy. Ill still throw some sh*t together. You can use for whatever.
I do this sh*t in my sleep. Im asleep now. Imagine if I was awake!!
two_rich619

Postby KingKongDong on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm sorry Fhqwakgkfhddee, I was sorta joking, even though I think you're kind of half ass trolling.
Thanks two rich, I really wasn't wanting to go to another forum, I'll try just leaving this contest open and maybe some more people hop in. Maybe the deadline wasn't really long enough.
KingKongDong

Postby resk on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Fhqwaghads wrote:thats hurtful bro. What did I ever do to you? your the one coming in here slandering our good names. All im trying to do is get some cash before I design the new logo for your huffy

sarcasm
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby Fhqwaghads on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 pm

two_rich619 wrote:Man, if you were offended by KKD's comments then your not worth a sh*t of a writer. Grow the f*ck up.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KingKongDong wrote:even though I think you're kind of half ass trolling.

some one gets it. I am just trying to help you get your thread active so people will start checking it.
Fhqwaghads

Previous

Return to BLACK BOOK FORUM