||*****this is the same review that I did for the Coversall marker*****
Ok the first thing that you will say when you open the box and see this marker will either be "holy tits this thing is massive!" or " why the Fu*k is the cap ROUND?" after asking yourself those life changing questions go and juice the nib up. It takes a minute and a lot of ink will spill before it is completely saturated so I recommend buying the extra ink. (yea it's expensive but it's a big bottle and it stains...a lot!) ok once you spill ink all over your desk, moms counter, or sleeping hobo go write on some government property.
To write with this marker follow these steps,
1. Saturate the nib (see above).
2. Walk up to desired location.
3. Put marker on surface so that the whole nib is touching.
4. Angle the nib upwards (so that the body of the marker is angled up and the nib is sort of on it's corner when it's on the wall)
5. Write sort of slowley and you might even need to saturate it again once more.
6. Take a step back and admire the tag (I guarentee you that you will never be more amazed at how opaque this is and how beautiful the tag looks due to the ink and how big it is)
7. Go to another wall and do it again!
PROS: sexy marker. Great ink. Unique.
CONS: takes a little bit longer to do a tag (but it's worth it!).
The cap is weird, not a tight fit. too big for pocket carry. Nib sometimes comes off with the cap so be careful!
OVERALL: The pros outweigh the cons a ton!!!!!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]