||Great mop. If you like the look of thin lines and a massive amount of drips, then this is the mop for you. Durable, squeezable, and, best of all, refillable.
1. REFILLABLE! Oil based paint (I recommend thinned rusto bucket paint) does absolute wonders in this mop.
2. Durable. This will last forever. The only thing that will run out is maybe the body from catching too much heat from chemicals.
3. Versatile. Virtually writes on anything smooth. Metal, wood, plastic, glass, and even concrete.
1. Loud. It's very loud writing. That may serve as a problem for some people.
2. Extremely drippy. Some claim to be able to write with this and have no drips, but if you're using anything thinner than the ink that comes inside of it, it's near impossible to not have drips. Personally, I like to have a mop that I can make clean or dirty with drips, depending on my mood.
The pros definitely outweigh the cons on this mop. It's not as clean as, say, the Presto Whiteout pen, but it can bust some pretty nasty lookin' tags, that sure do pop nicely. Your tag will definitely stand out from the rest with this mop, simply due to the nature of the lines. If you're looking for a little diversity in your tagging arsenal, then this will mix things up nicely.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]
2 of 2 found this review helpful - did you?