||This marker (other than Pilots) is the beast of all beasts. I just got the Bleed Thru Blue, and they come halfway filled (which is kinda weak...) so I filled the rest of it up with Do Em Dirty Indoorsman. The result? Amazing is the only word to describe it. Most inks you'd be using to refill it with have a blue/purple tint to it, so for best results, I'd recommend buying/refilling the blue, red, or violet... but the other colors I'm not hatin' on. The refill process was surprisingly easy as well.
For best results of this marker:
1. Flare out the nib- makes your lines thicker and juicier
2. Refill the second half- pilot, DED, oink, garvey, marsh... any of those. Heck, even smash.
3. Use again and again and again.
As for replacing nibs... You shouldn't really need to... This marker is intended for smooth surfaces. But I suppose if you really mess it up you could always just buy or "obtain" some crappy markers with a similar nib at your local Michaels, etc. and use those.
3. Good ink (when used on the right surfaces)
4. Good nib
5. HUGE ink capacity
6. No mixing ball (for stealthy transporting)
7. Convenient size... smaller than a Pilot Jumbo
8. Did I mention durable?
1. Lines aren't as thick as Pilots
2. Only come halfway filled
3. Leakage is always a risk, as with any marker with free flowing ink
4. No mixing ball (which results in a longer shaking time)
Great job KR and AP.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]