Graffiti Supplies - Spray Paint, Markers, Stickers, Street Art and more
Fast, Same Day Shipping
     My Account  |  Cart Contents   |  Checkout    Bookmark and Share   
Art Primo Facebook Art Primo Tumblr Art Primo Twitter Art Primo YouTube Art Primo YouTube Art Primo - Help - FAQ - frequently asked questions
  What's New? more
Ask Art Primo -   Send us your own Question
Your Screen Name:
State, Country:
To prevent spam, please answer the following question:
What is the number after 5? 

Kay from California, US    Tuesday January 29, 2013 Asked this Question:
Subject: Gift
Question: Buying markers for a gift. Thinking of getting Krink markers for a black book. which krink markers would you recommend? and which markers are good for black books?
AP Reply: For black book work you need two types of markers. An alcohol based ink marker like the Comix or Molotow basic for filling and blending, and quality paint pens for smooth opaque lines. None of the Krink markers are really well suited for Black books. The closest would be the K42 paint pen, but if you are planning to spend that kind of Money then you might as well go for the Molotow High Solid 227s. They are a paint pen that is better in every way. They have a patented valve that allows for more even paint distribution to the nib. Its an extremely smooth flowing and opaque paint formula. There is no better Paint marker for art and design.
See ALL the Questions       
Ask Art Primo