|What does "Fast Same Day Shipping" mean?
Same Day Shipping means that if you pay for an order before 2pm PST (on a business day), then your order will ship the same day.
This applies to ground and expedited shipping within in the intercontinental US and Canada. If you order on a weekend, your order will ship on the following Monday.
When will my order get here?
The answer depends on a few things: What you ordered, where you live & the shipping option you selected.
- Aerosol products are regulated and must
ship with GROUND service. Please refer to this shipping chart for info on Ground shipping times.
- If your order is over $50, you will automatically be upgraded to Ground. Please refer this shipping chart for info on Ground shipping times.
- If you are not ordering spray paint, you have plenty of shipping options. Regular shipping will be either USPS or UPS Ground or similar service depending on which we feel is the best shipping option for your package. If you need your package in a hurry, we offer 3 day, 2 day and Next Day shipping. Washington and Oregon Residents: Ground is usually next day delivery. You will get your package the next business day if you order before 2pm on a business day.
California Residents: Ground is usually two day delivery within the state of California. You will get your package in 2 business days if you order before 2pm on a business day.
See also Where's my Tracking Number?
How much is shipping going to cost?
To check your shipping cost while logged in to your ArtPrimo account, add the items you want to your shopping cart. Click View Cart then click the "Estimate Shipping" button in your shopping cart.
Why do I only get one shipping option when I check out?
You may only see one shipping option when you check out for two reasons. 1. You are ordering Spray Paint. 2. Your shipping address is outside of the US and your package is over $100. If you are an international customer and your shipping quote is over $100 please call or email us to verify the quote. If you are shipping internationally, your shipping option may not say Ground, it may say Saver or Regular Mail.
Can you ship to a different address?
Yes, we can ship to a different address. During the checkout process, when you are confirming your info in Paypal just before you confirm payment, you can designate a different shipping address. If you have already processed the order, and it has not shipping yet, call us and we can help you with it.
Please keep in mind, we can not ship UPS to a PO BOX. Call us if you need to change your shipping address from a PO BOX to a physical address.
Whats the difference between a Shipping address and a Billing address?
Your billing address is the address registered to your bank account or credit card. You will be asked for this address during the payment process of checkout. It is needed to validate your credit or debit card. Your shipping address is the address where you want your package sent to. If it is the same address, you are set. If you want to your package shipped to a different address, you can change it during the payment process. See Can I ship to a different address to more info.
I accidentally shipped my package to the wrong address. Can you redirect my package?
It is very important to us to get your order to you as quickly and efficiently as possible! Please carefully read over your order to confirm all information is correct.
- If your package was shipped with USPS, No. You will have to wait until it is returned back to us, then we can reship it to your new address. You will have to pay to have your package reshipped. Call us so we can help you.
- If your package was shipped with UPS, Yes. You will have to pay a redirect fee. UPS does not guarantee this service. Call us and we can help you.
Where's my Tracking Number? How does it work?
We try to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. The next step after we process your order is shipping. When your package ships, you will be emailed a confirmation containing a tracking number. You can track your package to see it's whereabouts using the tracking number. This tracking number will also be listed within your order history.
The easiest way to track your package is to copy and paste the tracking number into Google. It will give you a link to track it through the appropriate site. You can also track it through the transporter's website.
- If your tracking number begins with 1Z.... This is a UPS Tracking number. Go to: UPS.COM to track it.
- If your tracking number begins with 910... This is a USPS tracking number. Go to: USPS.COM to track it.
Can you ship to an APO address?
Yes. Enter your desired shipping address into the Shipping Address section during payment. Call us if you have any questions.
If you have a question about shipping that is not listed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206-365-4083