About Molotow Coversall Color
Considered by professional artists as the very best. Belton Molotow is a high pigment, high pressure paint with revolutionary spray technology and a wide range of colors carefully designed with artists in mind. This German-made paint is great for murals, craft projects, automotive work and furniture modification. It also offers:
Double function Cap – The latest innovation: After removing the cap, a color ring remains on the
can, indicating the color you are working with.
- Excellent range of 49 colors (Nitro-Alkyd
pure black: acrylic-based)
- Semi Gloss
- Recognized as the top brand of spray paint among artists
- High pressure which means:
-Even coat and high coverage
- Original Flowmaster valve-system (even and constant output) with exchangeable caps
- Consistent performance even at extreme temperatures freezing or hot, any season and even on wet surfaces
- Smooth and even coverage on any surface- wood, metal, concrete, glass, etc.
- For indoor an outdoor applications, water-resistant
- Highly UV-resistant & lightfast (long lasting)
- Made in Germany, so it is held to higher safety and eco standards than US manufactured paint (better for the environment)
- Compatible with MOLOTOW™ spray cans
For a Molotow to Pantone Conversion Chart (Premium and Coversall Colors
Watch the Art Primo Youtube Channel for Green Rangers reviews and tutorials.
For the Molotow Coversall Color CLICK HERE