About Belton Molotow Premium - Transparent-
Belton Molotow is a high pigment, low pressure paint with revolutionary spray technology and an enormous range of colors carefully designed with artists in mind. This German-made paint is great for murals, craft projects, automotive work and furniture modification.
These transparent versions of the classic Molotow formula allow for the ultimate in color layering and customization- light colors can be used to add brightness and dimension and our Transparent Black is fantastic for shading and shadows. Like our other Molotow formulas, it also offers:
Double function Cap – The latest innovation: After removing the cap, a color ring remains on the can, indicating the color you are working with.
- Consistent performance even at extreme temperatures freezing or hot, any season and even on wet surfaces
- Smooth and even coverage on any surface- wood, metal, concrete, glass and more!
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Long lasting, fade resistant color
- Lead Free
- Original Flowmaster valve-system (even and constant output)
- Use at extreme temperatures freezing or hot, any season and even on wet surfaces
- Covers on any surface: wood, metal, concrete, glass, etc.
- For indoor an outdoor applications
- Highly UV-resistant & lightfast (long lasting)
Here's what people are saying about Belton Molotow Premium Spray Paint
"I have been using spray paint for over 20 years and have never used anything like Molotow, it covers better than Rusto and sprays better than Krylon. The colors are amazing! At first I didn't want to use it because it cost a dollar more than Rusto. But once I tried it I was hooked. The quality more than makes up for the price. I end up saving money because I don't have to waste time fixing drips because there are none!" --Kevin Chicago
"This paint is just what I needed! I was admittedly a bit skeptical about the price but the Cliff Green looks amazing on the table. All the other brands we tried would not show well on the metal. We just ordered 6 more cans for the chairs. Thank you!" --Janet Texas
For a Molotow to Pantone Conversion Chart
For the Molotow Premium page CLICK HERE